Restore Service After a Disconnection
Your service can be reconnected the same business day, if your payment is made in full, and you provide your confirmation number before 3 p.m.
Follow these steps to have service restored:
1. Pay Your Bill & Fees
- Pay your bill's past due amount (or any previous payment agreement) along with a reconnection fee. You may also be required to pay a security deposit.
- You can make your payment using any of our approved Payment Options, except for the Automatic Payment Plan.
2. Call Customer Service
- Call Customer Service at 800-433-8500 (8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday) with your confirmation/receipt number. You must call before 3 p.m. for a same-day reconnection. You must speak directly to a representative and provide your receipt number.
- If you notify Customer Service after 3 p.m. Monday-Friday, your reconnection will be scheduled for the following business day.
3. Safely Get Reconnected
- For safety reasons, we recommend an adult be present for reconnection. If this is not possible, we can reconnect without an adult present if all breakers are in the off position and any fuses are removed.
- If a responsible adult is not home and the breakers are not off and fuses not removed, reconnection may be delayed until the next business day.
Payment Assistance Available
Special assistance is available for financial and medical need. See our payment assistance page for details.