Appliance Recycling for Your Home
We pick up your fridge. You pick up $50 through August and save on your energy bill.
July and August Special!
Now through the end of August, we'll send you $50, a $10 bonus over the standard rebate. How cool is that?
Wash your hands of your old working refrigerator and/or freezer and start to save on your electric bills. We pick up the appliances for free and send them to be recycled.
Schedule a pickup online or call 877-545-4112 now to receive your
We pick up your appliance for free, give you
$40 $50, and you save up to $150 per year on energy costs by discontinuing the use of a second refrigerator or freezer.
Old refrigerators can use 2-3 times more energy than new high-efficiency models.
Nearly 100% of your old refrigerator’s components are reused rather than going to the landfill. Plus, the toxins and ozone-destroying materials are disposed of safely.
- You must be a DP&L residential customer.
- The refrigerator or freezer must be empty and in working condition.
- The unit must be 10-30 cubic feet in size.
- There must be a clear path to access and to remove your appliance.
- The owner of the appliance must give permission for it to be picked up and recycled.
- To receive the additional $10 rebate, the appliance must be scheduled or picked up in July or August, 2014.
*Energy savings based on industry averages. Your actual savings may vary.