DP&L helps your business reduce energy costs with a complimentary energy assessment and the installation of no-cost, energy efficient products.
⚠️ Services, like the Small Business Direct Install Program, that are not urgent or time-sensitive, but require in-person customer contact by DP&L employees, will be suspended as a precaution to avoid spread of the COVID-19 virus. If you already have an appointment, you will be contacted to reschedule. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
⚠️ In compliance with Ohio House Bill 6, DP&L's mandated energy efficiency programs will end by December 31, 2020. Learn More ›
How it Works
- Schedule an on-site energy assessment by calling 937-802-9328
- An energy advisor will conduct an assessment and provide customized recommendations to help your small business save energy and identify other DP&L programs and incentives for which you could qualify
- During your assessment, the energy advisor will install complimentary products to help you start saving immediately
- DP&L business customers with active service at the location of the installed equipment
- Eligible businesses may include, but are not limited to: schools, restaurants, hair salons, shopping centers and churches
- Business customers with electrical demand under 200 KW
How to Sign Up
- Call us at 937-802-9328 to see if you qualify and schedule an assessment
The average participating small business saves approximately $750 in energy costs each year* through energy-saving products installed in this program.
|Products||Estimated Annual Energy Savings*|
|LED bulbs ||$13-21|
|Occupancy sensors ||$23|
|Programmable thermostats ||$116|
|LED exit sign retrofits||$7|
|Pre-rinse spray valves||$650|
|Water heater pipe insulation||$11|
|Salon sprayers ||$226|