Save up to $1,000 on a new unit. And save on your energy bill.
⚠️ In compliance with Ohio House Bill 6, DP&L's mandated energy efficiency programs will end by December 31, 2020. Learn More ›
The greatest potential for saving money comes from reducing home heating and cooling costs. In fact, heating and cooling account for more than half of your energy usage. That leaves a lot of room for saving money, especially if you take advantage of DP&L's energy efficient heating and cooling system rebates.
Whether your system is old and needs to be replaced or you want to upgrade, DP&L can offset the cost by $100 - $1,000, without the need for you to do any paperwork. Plus, a new system can save you about $150 in energy costs each year.
How it Works
- Contact a DP&L participating contractor to purchase and install your new system
- That means no paperwork for you and we'll mail you a rebate check directly to your home
- Customers are eligible for rebates on qualifying energy-efficient heating and cooling systems
- DP&L residential customers
- Customers must work with a participating contractor to be eligible for rebates
- Qualifying air conditioning, heat pumps and water heating equipment must meet efficiency ratings outlined on the heating and cooling systems pages
You don't want just anyone updating your heating and cooling system or replacing your water heater. That's why participating contractors must meet strict standards for quality, safety and customer service. If your contractor is not on our list, please encourage them to become an HVAC Partner before installing your equipment.