Keep your home comfortable and save energy by insulating and air sealing. Plus, get up to a $650 rebate instantly from DP&L.
If your home is drafty and uncomfortable, you can benefit from energy efficiency improvements to lower your utility bills. After all, more than half your home energy use goes to heating and cooling.
How it Works
- Work with one of our approved weatherization contractors to seal air leaks or add insulation to your home.
- DP&L will offset the cost by up to $650 of the cost. See rebate values below for more details.
- There's no paperwork and no hassle. Your contractor will give you an instant rebate on your invoice.
- Homeowners must be DP&L residential customers with primary heating source provided by DP&L
- Homes can be 1 to 4 units
- Home must be a minimum of 500 square feet
- All work must be performed to program standards by a program-approved contractor
| Improvement Type||Rebate Amount |
| Air Sealing||$150 |
|Wall Insulation ||$350|