New on MyDP&L
DP&L recently introduced new features on MyDP&L!
- Home Energy Insights give customers the power to analyze usage data, compare their usage to similar households, and receive personalized tips and recommendations to reduce energy usage and save on bills.
- Customers can update contact information on their accounts, including mailing address, phone numbers and email address.
- We added a search function on the Manage Profile page to help customers with multiple accounts find specific accounts.
- On Usage History, customers can see when a reading was estimated in the Usage Details. Business customers can also now see Billed Demand (KW) data. Finally, if a customer has multiple services on an account, such as electric service and a night light, they can view usage for each individual service.
Take control of your account online
Create a MyDP&L profile to manage your account online on any device. Your MyDP&L profile will give you access to:
- View and pay your DP&L bill
- Enroll in billing and payment programs like E-Bill, Budget Billing and Pay Agreements
- Request Moving service changes (residential customers only)
- Analyze Home Energy Insights and compare usage to similar homes
- View up to 24 months of billing, payments and usage details
- Update contact information, including phone numbers, email address and mailing address
- Manage multiple service accounts on a single profile
- Manage your Electric Choice options
It's easy to create a MyDP&L profile, you just need your account number and zip code to sign up!
Frequently Asked Questions
MyDP&L Profile Questions
Do I have to sign up to receive my bills via email to create a MyDP&L profile?
No. Signing up for MyDP&L does not enroll you in DP&L's E-Bill service to receive your bills electronically. You will have the ability to view your bills online with your MyDP&L profile, but will not stop receiving paper bills in the mail unless you sign up for E-Bill.
It says my service account is already assigned to a MyDP&L profile. What should I do?
If you have a joint account with a spouse, friend or family member, check with that person to see if he/she already created a MyDP&L profile. A DP&L service account can only be associated with one MyDP&L profile.
If your other authorized user did not create a MyDP&L profile for your service account, please call our Customer Solutions Center at 800-433-8500.
Can I add more than one DP&L service account to my MyDP&L profile?
Yes. Once you complete the process of creating your MyDP&L profile, you will have the option to add another DP&L account to your profile. You can add or remove DP&L accounts from your profile under Manage Profile once you’re logged into MyDP&L. Removing a DP&L account from your MyDP&L profile will not stop service at that address.
Can two people add a single DP&L account to their MyDP&L profiles?
No, a DP&L service account may only be added to one MyDP&L profile.