If you have any complaints about an alternative electric supplier, call the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) at 800-686-7826.

How can we help?

* I would like to:

The letter we sent you has the last date you can cancel your enrollment before a supplier can charge a termination fee. If that date has passed, please contact the supplier directly.

See the current supplier list for contact information.

DP&L is required to include your name, address and usage information to electric service suppliers. You can choose a new supplier whether or not you are on the list.

We will quickly remove your information, but some suppliers use different lists and may still contact you. If you have already asked to be removed from the list, you don't need to make another request.

Basic Information