Each $1,000 scholarship is granted for college tuition and expenses to deserving students who have demonstrated outstanding energy leadership, knowledge and an interest in continuing their energy studies by pursuing an energy-related career.
The scholarships are facilitated by the Ohio Energy Project, a non-profit energy education organization that also partners with DP&L and Vectren on their energy efficiency programs and activities.
2019 DP&L and Vectren Scholarship Application
The 2019 application period is now open. Interested candidates should go to the link below to review eligibility requirements and submit their applications. The deadline is April 15, 2019.
Past Scholarship Recipients
2018 Energy Leadership Scholarship Recipients:
- Hailey Wick, Lehman Catholic High School
- Alexis Cradlebaugh, Valley View High School/Miami Valley Career Technology Center
- Emmy Stephens, Oakwood High School
2017 Energy Leadership Scholarship Recipients:
- Mark Lauterbach, Oakwood High School
- Katherine Hemm, Lehman Catholic High School
- Thomas Muhlecke, Ponitz Career Technology Center
2016 Energy Leadership Scholarship Recipients:
- Cassidy Hemm, Lehman Catholic High School
- Taylor Lackey, Eaton High School
- Katheryn Starnes, Clinton-Massie High School
2015 Energy Leadership Scholarship Recipients:
- Haily Kemp, Oakwood High School
- Lane Lucas, Greeneview High School
- John Tsatalis, Centerville High School