Renewable energy generators that produce 1 megawatt-hour of electricity create environmental attributes equivalent to 1 REC.
If you are interested in selling RECs to DP&L, you must meet the following requirements:
- Use renewable resources such as wind, solar photovoltaic and other technologies as specified by Ohio Revised Code 4928.01 (A)(35);
- Be certified and approved by the PUCO;
- Be registered with GATS or MRETS.
- Apply - Fill out the form and email it to us.
- Review - Your offer will be reviewed, and you will be contacted to discuss.
- Contract – If an agreement is reached, DP&L will provide you with a contract.