Smart Thermostat Rebates for Your Business
Smart thermostats help reduce energy use and lower monthly bills. And, they adapt to your workplace's schedule, which keeps your business more comfortable for employees and customers. Plus, smart thermostats are connected to the internet, so you can monitor and adjust temperature settings from a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Benefits of Installing a Smart Thermostat:
- Helps you save on your annual heating and cooling costs
- Learns your behavior and automatically adapts to your schedules and preferences
- Uses occupancy sensors and/or geo-fencing technology to sense when your business is occupied
DP&L offers several ways for you to Be a Savings Champion and earn a $75 rebate on qualifying smart thermostats.
How to Get a DP&L Smart Thermostat Rebate
Unlike Rapid Rebates, the smart thermostat discount is instant and does not require an application. To receive your discount, equipment must be purchased from any of the participating City Electric locations.
- You are a DP&L business customer.
- You purchased and installed a new smart thermostat between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
- For Rapid Rebates, smart thermostats must be applied for and proof of purchase and installation must be provided by December 31, 2017 or rebate will be forfeited.
- Limit 1 smart thermostat rebate per business electric customer account.
- Rebates are available while funding lasts.
- Rebate value will be limited to the purchase price.
Page last updated September 20, 2017.