Smart Thermostat Rebates for Your Home
Smart thermostats help reduce energy use and lower monthly bills. And, they adapt to your family’s lifestyle, which keeps your home more comfortable. Plus, smart thermostats are connected to the internet, so you can monitor and adjust your home’s temperature from a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Benefits of Installing a Smart Thermostat:
- Helps you save on your annual heating and cooling costs
- Learns your behavior and automatically adapts to your schedules and preferences
- Uses occupancy sensors and/or geo-fencing technology to sense when you're home
DP&L offers several ways for you to Be a Savings Champion and earn a $75 rebate on qualifying smart thermostats. An additional $75 rebate may be available from Vectren for their customers. Visit Vectren's website for details.
How to Get a DP&L Smart Thermostat Rebate
Instant Rebate from Nest.com
Purchase a Nest Learning Thermostat™ from Nest's website and have it mailed to your home with no shipping costs.
- If you are a DP&L customer who is also a Vectren customer, you will receive your rebate instantly in the form of a discount at the time of purchase. You will need your Vectren account number to apply the discount to your purchase.
- If you are a DP&L customer who is NOT a Vectren customer (for example, you have electric heat), you may still purchase the Nest Thermostat from Nest's website, however you will not receive your rebate instantly. To apply for your rebate, complete and submit this application.
Instant Rebate Through DP&L's Online Store
Purchase one of the qualifying smart thermostats available through DP&L’s online store and receive your rebate instantly in the form of a discount at the time of purchase. The thermostat will be mailed to your home with no shipping costs.
Heating and Cooling Rebates for Your Home
Pair the installation of your new heating and cooling system with a smart thermostat and get a rebate on both. To receive a rebate through the Heating and Cooling Rebates program, new equipment - including thermostats - must be purchased from a participating contractor.
- You are a DP&L residential customer.
You purchased a new smart thermostat between March 1, 2017 and
December 31, 2017.
- Limit of 2 smart thermostat rebates per residential electric customer account.
- Offer is available while funding lasts.
- Rebate value will be limited to the purchase price.
- Participation indicates acceptance of the Smart Thermostat Rebate Program Terms and Conditions.
Page last updated March 31, 2017.